We have extensive experience in defending our clients in courts of all instances in all sorts of commercial and civil matters, in contract, insolvency, and corporate disputes as well as in liability actions against directors. We also have a wealth of experience in international litigation; we have been involved in a wide array of trials between companies of different nationalities and in the enforcement of foreign arbitration awards and court decisions, with particular focus on:
- Civil contractual and extra-contractual liability.
- Succession conflicts, including all types of court proceedings.
- Procedures regarding the validity, interpretation, implementation and termination of civil and commercial contracts.
- Procedures regarding ownership, transfer, possession and administration of real property.
- Corporate conflicts, challenging corporate resolutions, shareholder disputes, execution of paracorporate agreements and liability actions against directors, auditors and managers.
- Challenging corporate resolutions.
- Claims for payment.
- Debt collection and exchange procedures.
- Advising on separation, divorce and annulment of marriages.